Place your order by phone or email
Linda Ayre will personally confirm all design details, fabric choice, pricing and delivery dates.
Pay by credit card
Please email your mailing address with any special delivery instructions.
We will let confirm the total amount with you before any amount is
charged to your card and collect the credit card information from you.
Pay by check
After confirming the total amount due, please mail you check/money order, and any applicable measurements. Please remember that I CANNOT process your order until your check is cleared. (Mailing time plus 15 days for checks clearing from a bank outside of California).
Before you contact me, please prepare:
- The garment Style Number or page e.g., cocktail wear page 7 of 8 OR mail order # 5, to enable me to reference the style correctly.
- Your information - If you can email or fax this to me separately it helps cut down on time on the telephone time. Name, address, home, cell, fax and work telephone Numbers, email addresses and the best times to catch you by phone. (in Pacific Time, USA)
- Please think carefully about any suggested changes to the garment. Make sure you really are prepared to pay the extra costs of the hourly charge. I can give you styling options based on my experience for your figure type or needs, but YOU have to make the final decision. You may feel you need to see the garment in progress to be sure:- If you are not sure about the length for example, it may be beneficial to you to have it mailed unhemmed for a fitting then returned to me to be finished.
- It's a good idea to begin seeking out a good person to take your body measurements for you (someone who has done a lot of dressmaking would be ideal). It can be a frustrating delay when you want to get rolling if you have not planned ahead. Please see my instructions for taking measurements it is a waste of time to take improper measurements.
I do offer an alteration wervice, please contact me for more information
- There are no returns or refunds.
exception may be if you purchase a one-of-a-kind, ready made dress.
However, this must be agreed by me in writing prior to purchase*.
- ANY styles that are cut to size, special order, or custom made cannot be returned, without exception.
*In the event that you should need to return your one-of-a-kind/ready-made
garment, the following
- Exchanges or returns can be made within 3 days of shipment.
- All returned merchandise must be in original new condition, unworn, with original packing, and packaged with care (not crumpled up).
- If merchandise is returned damaged in any way, compensation plus dry clean costs and/or repair costs will be deducted from the prepaid price
- All returned items must be accompanied with a return approval number, which can be obtained by emailing the reason of return to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All refunds take 2-3 weeks to process and will be credited to your credit card account. All refunds are for merchandise only. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All returns and exchanges must be sent postage paid, registered mail, and insured for the full value. We are not responsible for lost or stolen return packages.
- All returns and exchanges must include instructions telling us what you would like done with your returned items " For exchanges, a restocking charge of $30 will be charged though your credit card
- We send merchandise to our customers via registered mail; we will not be responsible for return parcel if it is unclaimed at the customer site. You will be responsible for paying the reshipping charge and refunds will not be given. Let us know by email of any special delivery information or if you plan to go out of town so that we can hold the parcel until you return.
- We will only be responsible for the reshipping charges if we send the wrong style, size, or colors.
Click here for ORDER FORM
(INCLUDES PACKING & INSURANCE)
| A PAIR OF SHOES
WEIGHT DRESS (UNDER 2 LBS)
WEIGHT (2 LBS - 4 LBS)
Knit dress or lightweight jacket
WEIGHT (5 LBS AND OVER) Evening coat
Please contact us directly for