Are Looking For Contract Workers
Please email us if you are interested in joining our team and feel
you have pertinent skills to offer.
Email/fax us if you have a resume and references ready.
(fax # 650 458 9356)
Sorry we do not pay cash
ADMIN ASSISTANT/GIRL/BOY FRIDAY:
Hourly pay $10 per hour
Seeking a person who is interested in part-time work.
This position is suitable for any age, young or retired, who excels
in helping people and doing a good job.
This position has become available as I am overloaded with simple,
small, but important jobs. I need someone to take responsibility
for these tasks (answerable to me/designer).
The person who would be most suitable needs to be able to work
on a long-term basis. I am flexible as to what hours and days you
work – but
your schedule must be consistent. For example, you could work 3-4
hours a day or a couple of full days per week, not exceeding 16
hours in a week (may be more hours later).
It is important that you be someone who is used to being responsible
for completing multiple tasks and confident and enthusiastic to talk
to clients and vendors.
DAILY DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
* Log in incoming inventory, with descriptions
* Make inquires on phone, email, or search web (we will train)
* Call/Fax orders to vendors
* Track down late orders
* Prepare packages for mailing
* Bulk mailing to clients
* Answer phone for high-end clients
* Run local errands in your own vehicle (I pay mileage).
* Light cleaning/tidying, make coffee
ALL OF THESE SKILLS ARE REQUIRED:
* Ability to prioritize tasks given and manage time to accomplish
* Basic typing and emailing proficiency
* Excellent oral communication skills
* Good written skills
* Ability to self-management
* Quick learner
* Good driving record and must have own vehicle
* Ability to work with “creative” types
THESE SKILLS WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE
* Selling skills a plus
* Computer skills: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PC and Mac
* Retail experience in ladies fashion or accessories
* Administrative/Secretarial experience
CONTACT THE DESIGNER AT 650-458-9345
OR firstname.lastname@example.org (please
subject: Admin Position )
POSITION #2: HANDY PERSON
Hourly pay $15 per hour
I’m looking for a handy person to help out 4-8 hours a month
with odd jobs around my workroom and shop:
JOBS MAY INCLUDE
* Replacing light bulbs (requires going up a 12-foot ladder)
* Attaching shelves to walls
* Oiling sewing machines
* Cleaning front facade
* Purchasing supplies for the maintenance jobs
* General fix-it jobs
* Fixer-upper abilities
* “Handyman/woman” skills
* Works well with minimal supervision and within the job responsibility
* Ability to work with creative women
* Can converse well in English
* Good for a retired building maintenance
Some references required.
Please reply at email@example.com with
the subject: HANDY PERSON or at 650-458-9345
Position #3: HIGH END SEAMSTRESS
* Fully experienced in couture garment construction and fabrics
* prompt and reliable and well organized
* Able to converse in English
* Capable of working on both delicate hand work as well and fast
* Be accurate with timing and scheduling - able to give estimates
projects timing and work to deadlines.
16min or/to 30+ hours per week (neg-). long term basis, contract
You will be expected to work solely on premises for first 3 months.
80% work on premises ongoing.
I am based in Millbrae
I produce high end formal Evening wear, Special occasion, Bridal,
Performance costumes and Separates.
Fabrics - primarily lightest weight silks- chiffon, devore, charmeuse.
Also lace, stretch/ lycras and some rayons
I use a lot of small edgings, overlaying of fabrics and some rhinestoning
in my construction. The work is interesting and always varied.
I work primarily with clients on custom fitting basis.
This is a job for someone who loves sewing and who excels in producing
a beautifully made garment. This person understands the parameters
of costing a garment for a client.
Please include history/resume and professional references with
your reply. You WILL be expected to bring examples of your sewing
and then for further interview to be make a test garment for a
day on my premises.
I intend to expand my business further and hope to find a person
who is excited to work with me for as a part of that plan.
Please feel free to forward this ad onto anyone who may be qualified/interested
Please note: This job is NOT open to students, anyone inexperienced
in the above - or who has only done line work , alterations or
CONTACT THE DESIGNER AT 650-458-9345 OR firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: